Stickman Technology is a leading provider of IT Infrastructure, Communication and Managed Service solutions to the flexible work-space and hospitality markets. Due to our technically advanced products and success in the market we are expanding and currently seeking:
National Business Development Manager (U.K.)
The ideal candidate should have excellent new business developments skills along with strong experience in serviced office, flexible work-space or other related industries. A basic understanding of technology would be advantageous but a passion for it is essential.
The responsibilities of the National Business Development Manager include:
- Individual responsibility for sales pipeline, revenue on strategic prospect accounts and new sites on existing customers.
- Responsible for the implementation of strategic prospect account plans.
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline and provide sales and revenue forecasts. Ensure pipeline is maintained at budget or above.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key individuals on new accounts of high importance.
- Develop new business opportunities for IT services with a particular focus on one of the following markets: flexible work-space, co-work environments, business centre, science parks, hospitality, care homes, serviced apartments or student accommodation.
Candidates should have the following profile:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and committed individual with a desire to achieve high results.
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships.
- Analytical, organised and structured approach to follow up.
- High-level of presentation skills.
- A clean driving license.
Package – Competitive base salary + strong OTE + Car Allowance + excellent holiday entitlement.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil the roll please send your CV with an introduction to email@example.com